Beliebte Posts

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bloggi di blog blog

Hello everyone.
So this is my very first entry. Gee I hate learning new stuff. There you go: First thing to know about me:
I'm not eager to learn new stuff.. especially rules.. to be even more specific; game rules.
Oh how I hate that!! It hurts my brain. seriously.
Learning about things that interest me like new TVs, bikes and even Tupperware; easy peasy, love it.. but gaming rules yyyrch

So here I am, learning stuff, telling you stuff. I hope I can tell you things that interest you.
For now.. it is good bye, thank you for reading this, I hope I will do this regularly.
Lots of love

Ps.: Picture was taken few years ago.. I'm a bit older now.. hence the problems with learning new stuff ;-)








4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you too have a blog. Congratulations! :-) Does this mean I need to start blogging too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes why not :-)
    Maybe about movies???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll think about it! The only thing I'm sure of is I don't want to be one of those mommie bloggers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete